Struggling to cover a badass blemish or conceal a pesky pimple? It is an art to covering-up an angry spot, but it’s easy when you have the Luminous HD Spot Concealer Brush in your arsenal! This tool with its flat edge and densely packed bristles, will help you achieve a flawless complexion in a flash.
How to Use:
- For colour correction, apply a very small amount of colour corrector on the brush. Do stipple motions to lightly layer the product and let it dry before moving on to the next step.
- Avoid applying too much concealer in one go as this will draw more attention to the area.
- Apply in a few thin layers and use a patting, not swiping, motion.
- Once it’s covered from all angles, blend away the edges using the brush.
- If used over foundation, finish off with a sweep of setting powder.